Expert Tools, a Range of Cloud Services and a Seamless Migration Process when Switching Providers.
With our award winning Service Desk and more, we provide the right tools to support and scale up your business, allowing a clear solution and plan for the future.
At Westgate, we will digitally transform your business to go completely Cloud, recommending technologies and software that are tailored for your business needs.
Switching IT Providers? Our focus is to deliver business value and remove the complexity and stress that migrations often cause, proactively managing the project for you.
Time for a Change?
We are often approached by clients who feel that their current IT Support provider is just not mature enough. If you’re considering switching from your current IT Support provider, it is understandable that you may have some concerns. Our experienced team and a dedicated on-boarding specialists will manage the whole process, ensuring a smooth seamless transition.
- 11. Investigate, listen and understand your business
- 22. We make sure you’re in control
- 33. We encourage you to meet the team
- 44. We consider the on-boarding process a project
- 55. Your existing contract
We often see similar issues or common failings with a client’s current IT Support provider that they are unhappy with:
- SLA’s not being met
- Lack of out of hours support
- The provider is too big or too small
- Not getting value for money
- Lack of tools/reporting/visibility
We assess your business from a strategic point of view and start working on a plan for future:
- Inadequate innovation
- Inability to scale
- Unable to solve new business issues/technologies
- Can’t support business transformation projects
We do a deep dive into your system, we listen to you and understand your business.
Our tools go above and beyond the standard, putting you in complete control:
- Take a look at our Toolset features
- Let’s set-up a remote session to walk through the benefits
- See reports, dashboards, status of your system in real-time
- Monitor your SLA, ensure you’re process is followed
- Experience how a managed service should be provided
It’s all about the people.
Let’s get together, meet the team, see it there’s a fit and build a relationship:
- Come and visit us and see first-hand how we operate
- Meet the back office team as well as the technical
- See how our team functions day to day and experience the Westgate culture
- Ask questions, raise concerns, get trusted advice
- Always happy to visit you, if you can’t make it to us
We consider the on-boarding process a project: “Stabilisation Project”
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist to manage the whole process
- Install our tools on all supported devices & remediate any issues found
- Ensure security & backups are in place
- Document the entire set-up, configure CMDB & Asset management
We get your system to a standard we are happy to support without firefighting, before handing over to the Support Team.
Note: We start building your strategy now by creating a tailored 5 Year Plan.
Notice period – we don’t expect you to pay for two providers during the handover, we’ll ensure a cost free overlapping period.
- Giving Notice – All you need to do is give Westgate authorisation and we will handle everything.
- Working with your current provider – We will ensure everything is handed over and tested before the contract ends.
If the contract has to end suddenly we can even take over if you prefer. Talk to us if you’ve any concerns.
You can head to our full Switching IT Support page for more information.
Your IT Department
At Westgate IT, we put the customer at the heart of all we do. We pride ourselves on our customer service first approach, building close relationships with our clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure is propelling them towards their business goals, maximising profit and giving them room for growth
- Customer first approach.
- Fixed fee – no hidden costs.
- Reduced overall IT spend.
- Take away the hassle of IT and increase productivity.
With a team of dedicated project managers, cyber security team and on-site engineers, we are here to support you and your business.
Westgate IT are not just our partner but an extension of our business; they are our IT department and trusted advisors, who work tirelessly, and go above and beyond to meet all of our needs. They are the most effective and cost efficient IT supplier that we have worked with, who understand our needs and work quickly to meet them; we expect a very long term relationship together!Stephen Pickett – Connect Assist
Westgate IT have worked with us as we have grown, supporting us every step of the way. They have been there for both the strategic advice and the day to day support. The team have been knowledgeable and effective in maintaining our systems on a day to day basis without any down time – they also have a sense of humour and can put across the technical without making you feel totally inadequate.Nigel Pugh – Education Advocacy
… a reliable IT system is essential for both our administration and research work carried out by our Research Engineers. Westgate IT has been providing complete support for our network since April 2001 and during this period we have formed a strong working relationship. Westgate IT have worked hard to understand the nature of our business and are able to offer pro-active advice as well as regular maintenance to ensure that we have a stable and reliable network.Admin Manager – Leading Tech Research Company
What are Vishing Scams and How to Spot Them?
What does Vishing mean? Combined of the two words “voice” and “phishing”, the term vishing is used when an online attack or scam occurs by…Read more
Migrating your Business to the Cloud
As of 2020, 85% of businesses worldwide are using some form of cloud-based technology to store information and this is rising each and every day….Read more
Cybersecurity Tips for Remote Working
COVID-19 has forced upon many businesses a shift in how and where they work, with most having to adopt these changes far quicker than ideal….Read more
Get in Touch
Speak with one of our Support Team and submit your enquiry via the form below.